Well, you've met the sensational singer of Hampshire's Club Hits Wedding Band, Gemma. So this month, it's the turn of Mr Bass himself, Tom.
Tom is one smooth criminal and certainly knows how to hold down the groove. As well as being a super talented musician, he is also an all round top guy and we know you'll love him as much as we do!
1. What do you consider your biggest achievment so far in your musical career?
Living the dream, working and living abroad in so many amazing locations!
2. What has been the best thing musically to happen to you in the past year?
Why that would have to be LFX of course!
3. What do you want to happen in the next year musically?
I want to do a world wide tour with LFX around the world's best nightclubs - the more tropical the location, the better!
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Living in a castle with a room dedicated to expensive musical instruments!!
5. What do you like about performing with LFX?
I love the people, energy and tunes (obviously!)
6. Tell us an interesting fact about yourself that we might not know?
I can dislocate my little finger with no pain experienced!
Wow! We're not sure how that can be painless?! Maybe that's what makes him such a good bassist....
We hope you're all enjoying the gorgeous sunshine and look forward to seeing you on the dance floor very soon!